- DecoPro Bullion Fringe Trims add elegance, beauty, and detail to any room. Glamorously accent home furnishings, accessories, window treatments, curtains, decorative throw pillows, cushions, towels, costumes, upholstery, epaulettes, and lampshades to elevate your home and house of worship design.
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS: This product is made of high-quality polyester yarns, a silky synthetic material that is made for durability.
- How to use: Sew by hand or machine onto fabric or apply Fabric Glue onto the surface and place the trim onto the glue until dry.
- To discover what other colour coordinating items are available for this item, search "DecoPro" and the Color Name or Color Number found in the title of the listing. It's that simple!
This Bullion fringe Trim is the perfect choice for adding an elegant touch to a variety of projects. It is a highly versatile trim that can be used to embellish accessories, window treatments, curtains, drapery panels, decorative throw pillows, cushions, towels, costumes, upholstery, epaulettes, lampshades, valances, and the edging of home furnishings such as sofas, ottomans, and chairs.
- Can also be used on the base of loose covers, lap blankets, and upholstered furniture
- Browse the extensive selection of colors and sizes by searching "DecoPro Bullion Fringe" to view additional options
Recommended Care Instructions: Wash in cold water with like colors, hang dry.
This Bullion Fringe Trim is perfect to add a decorative yet modern touch to your home, DIY, or apparel project. It will elevate any décor or craft project with an extra layer of sophistication and contemporary design.Style This Product
This stylish Fringe Trim is ideal for shirts, dresses, religious garb, vestments, and mantles.Easy ApplicationPrior to cutting,
please be certain to apply fabric glue or
a fair amount of tape. As with most trims, the yarns will
fray unless the appropriate glue or tape is used. We recommend a fabric glue permanent adhesive.
DecoPro Fringe Trim products are applied by hand or sewing machine stitching onto fabric, or for a "No Sew" experience by applying fabric glue onto the textile surface and placing the trim onto the glue until dry.With dedicated customer service, you can rest assured knowing you have reliable support for all of your decorating needs. Choose DecoPro and let us help make your decorating dreams come true.
To request your complimentary sample swatch, visit our SWATCH REQUEST