- DecoPro Decorative Rope Cord with Lip (Flange) Trims add elegance, beauty, and detail to any of your sewing and furniture projects. Apply to a variety of pillows, throws, cushions, and table runners, as well as valences, pelmets. furniture, or upholstery to elevate the design of your project.
- SIZING AND COLOR: 5/16" (0.5cm) Rope Cord, Sold By The Yard (36"/3 ft/0.9m), Chesapeake Black #21775 (Pure Black, White Ivory, Dark Beige), ALTERNATE PART NUMBER: 15997.
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS: This product is made of high quality rayon yarns, a semi-synthetic material made from silky cellulose fibers.
- PREFERRED CARE: Dry clean only.
- To discover what other colour coordinating items are available for this item,
search "DecoPro" and the Color Name or Color Number found in the title of the listing. It's that simple!
Rope Cord with Sewing Lip (Lipcord) Product Information
At DecoPro, we put the Professional
Our Cord with Lip Trims are designed to add a decorative yet modern touch to your home or DIY projects. This Cord Trim brings contemporary design and sophistication to all its applications, while enhancing your home décor and craft projects.Style This Product
Simple and versatile, this stylish Lipcord Trim (also known as piping) can be used in a variety of applications. Primarily used to outline the seam edges of chairs, sofas, ottomans, pillows, cushions, footstools, blankets, and duvets, and other upholstery applications. Holiday decorations, such as Christmas Tree Skirts and Christmas Stockings.
The gorgeous, intricate details and complementary color options define subtle beauty. The appearance of LipcCord trim provides for a crisp, defined edge and works beautifully with coordinating fringes and trims to carry a color scheme throughout a room setting.Elevate Your Lifestyle
Taking style to the next level has never been easier with DecoPro. Our in-house Designers curate the style and color of our products by analyzing tints and shades that complement one another and matching them with individual styles our designers have created.Easy Application
Each of our products have different installation processes based on the applications they are being used for. Typically, Lipcord (Cord with Lip / Flange) products are applied by hand or sewing machine, stitching the lip onto your fabric to finish your pillow edging, upholstery project, or other DIY projects at home.Thank you for choosing DecoPro for all your professional decorating needs. We take pride in our dedication to our customers. If you have any questions for the DecoPro team, please contact us through the Customer Service link
To request your complimentary sample swatch, visit our SWATCH REQUEST