- DecoPro Braid Trims add an elegant and detailed look to any home decor. These trims offer a sophisticated look that can easily be added to lampshades, pillows, towels, costumes, window treatments, curtains, upholstery, and home furnishings to elevate your interior design. Decopro Braid Trims are also the perfect choice for crafting and DIY projects.
- SIZING AND COLOR: x 1" (2.5cm), 5 Yard Package (15 ft/4.5m), Sunray Gold Multicolor #4874 (Yellow Gold, Orange Gold, Light Gold)
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS: This product is made of high quality rayon yarns, a semi-synthetic material made from silky cellulose fibers.
- PREFERRED CARE: Dry clean only.
- DecoPro makes coordinating any color scheme easy. Simply search "DecoPro" and the Color Name or Color Number in the title to find matching items with ease. With DecoPro, it's never been simpler to bring your ideas to life.
Braid and Flat Trim Product Information
At DecoPro, we put the Professional
Our Braid Trims are designed for fashionable individuals who want to add a decorative yet modern touch to their home, DIY, or apparel projects.
This Braid Trim brings contemporary design and sophistication to all of its applications, while enhancing your home décor and craft projects.Style This Product
Simple and versatile, this stylish Braid Trim can be used on lampshades, pillows, towels, costumes, window treatments, curtains, upholstery, home furnishings, and even hats. Gimp Braid is often used to hide seams on upholstered furniture. Because of its versatility, Gimp Braids may be found on shoes, hats, and apparel. The gorgeous, intricate details and complementary color options define subtle beauty.Elevate Your Lifestyle
With an exclusive collection of stylish trims, the DecoPro in-house design team curates the perfect color combinations and original designs to create a unique and sophisticated look.Easy ApplicationPrior to cutting,
please be certain to apply fabric glue or
a fair amount of tape. As with most trims, the yarns will
fray unless the appropriate glue or tape is used. We recommend a fabric glue permanent adhesive.
This product has different installation processes based on the applications it is used for.
Typically, Gimp Braid trim products are installed by hand or machine sewing it onto fabric, or for a "No Sew" experience by applying fabric glue onto the textile surface and placing the trim onto the glue until dry.Thank you for choosing DecoPro for all your professional decorating needs. We take pride in our dedication to our customers. If you have any questions for the DecoPro team, please contact us through the Customer Service link
To request your complimentary sample swatch, visit our SWATCH REQUEST