- DecoPro Tassel Fringe Trims add elegance, beauty, and detail to any room. Glamorously accent window treatments, curtains, drapery panels, decorative pillows, bed canopies, table skirts and covers, small upholstery, and lampshades to elevate your home design.
- SIZING AND COLOR: 2 1/2" (6cm), Sold By The Yard (36"/3 ft/0.9m), Oceanside Blue Multicolor #V135 (Light Blue, Cadet Blue, French Blue), ALTERNATE PART NUMBER: 21910, 21937, 21958.
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS: This product is made of high quality rayon yarns, a semi-synthetic material made from silky cellulose fibers.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dry Clean Only (due to the delicate nature of the hand-tied tassels)
- To discover what other colour coordinating items are available for this item,
search "DecoPro" and the Color Name or Number found in the title of the listing. It's that simple!
Tassel Fringe Trim Product Information
At DecoPro, we put the Professional
DecoPro Tassel Fringe Trim brings contemporary design and sophistication to all its applications, while enhancing your home décor and crafting projectsStyle This Product
Tassel Fringe adds elegance to any project. It is often featured on window treatments, the leading edge and lower border of curtains, draperies, decorative throw pillows, bed canopies, table skirts and covers, valances, small upholstery, lampshades, and other home furnishing applications.
The gorgeous details and complementary color options define subtle beauty. Our Fringe Trims give a crisp appearance that works beautifully with other trims and fabrics to define the color scheme throughout your room setting to create a special and distinctive lookElevate Your Style
Taking style to the next level has never been easier with DecoPro. Our in-house Designers curate the style and color of our products by analyzing tints and shades that complement one another and matching them with individual styles our designers have createdEasy ApplicationPrior to cutting,
please be certain to apply fabric glue or
a fair amount of tape. As with most trims, the yarns will
fray unless the appropriate glue or tape is used. We recommend a fabric glue permanent adhesive.
DecoPro Fringe Trim products are applied by hand or sewing machine stitching onto fabric for a whole range of applications including Pillow edging, Drapery Panels and Upholstery, and a wide range of DIY, Home, and Crafting projectsThank you for choosing DecoPro for all your professional decorating needs. We take pride in our dedication to our customers. If you have any questions for the DecoPro team, please contact us through the Customer Service link
To request your complimentary sample swatch, visit our SWATCH REQUEST
21910, 21937, 21958