- DecoPro's range of Brush (Ruche), Loop, and Scallop Fringe Trims adds elegance, beauty, and detail to any room setting. Marvelously accent home furnishings, accessories, window treatments, curtains, throw pillows, cushions, towels, costumes, upholstery, and lampshades to elevate your design.
- SIZING AND COLOR: 1 1/2" (3.5cm), Sold By The Yard (36"/3 ft/0.9m), Spring Green Multicolor #4668 (Mint Green, Sky Blue, Light Gold)
- MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS: This product is made of high quality rayon yarns, a semi-synthetic material made from silky cellulose fibers.
- PREFERRED CARE: Dry clean only.
- To discover what other colour coordinating items are available for this item, search "DecoPro" and the Color Name or Number found in the title of the listing. It's that simple!
Fringe Trim Product Information
At DecoPro, we put the Professional
DecoPro Fringe Trims are designed for Professional Decorators and Designers, and individuals who want to add a decorative yet modern touch to home or DIY projects.
Style This Product
- Can also be used on the base of loose covers, lap blankets, and upholstered furniture.
- Search "DecoPro Fringe Trim" to view and sort additional color and length options.
Recommended Care Instructions: Wash in cold water with like colors, hang dry.
Simple and versatile, this stylish Fringe Trim can be used on home furnishings, accessories, window treatments, curtains, decorative throw pillows, cushions, fancy pelmets, valances, towels, upholstery, lampshades, and even costumes.
The gorgeous details and complementary color options define subtle beauty. Our Fringe Trims give a crisp appearance that works beautifully with other trims and fabrics to define the color scheme throughout your room setting.Elevate Your Style
Taking style to the next level has never been easier with DecoPro. Our in-house Designers curate the style and color of our products by analyzing tints and shades that complement one another.Easy ApplicationPrior to cutting,
please apply a fair amount of tape around the area to be cut. As with most trims, the yarns will fray unless the appropriate tape is used.
Typically, Fringe Trim products are installed by hand or sewing machine stitching onto fabric, when making pillow edging, drapery or upholstery, or for a "No Sew experience" by applying fabric glue onto the textile surface and placing the trim onto the glue until dry.Thank you for choosing DecoPro Trims.
If you have any questions for the DecoPro team, please contact us through the Customer Service link
To request your complimentary sample swatch, visit our SWATCH REQUEST